Now more than ever, our students need your help!
Most students at Destiny receive 40-75% tuition subsidy because they lack the financial means to cover tuition without assistance. We have adopted a philanthropic model instead of a tuition-based model so that we can help an ever-increasing number of students that wish to attend our school.
Your donation to Destiny School allows students to:
- Receive an excellent education
- Be prepared for the future
- Learn in a safe, nurturing, and fun environment
Scholarship Fund – provide tuition scholarships to students in need
Building Fund – help expand and build new facilities where we can prepare more students for the future
General Operating Fund – help cover the costs of additional resources for the students, including computers, smartboards, equipment, etc.
- Donating in memory/honor of a loved one
- Including Destiny School in your estate planning
- Gifting stocks or property to Destiny School
Call our School President, Steve Edlin (585-473-1680), to discuss how you can make Destiny a part of your legacy today! You can also send your questions via email to steve.edlin@Destinyschool.com