Now more than ever, our students need your help!
Most students at Destiny receive 40-75% tuition subsidy because they lack the financial means to cover tuition without assistance. We have adopted a philanthropic model instead of a tuition-based model so that we can help an ever-increasing number of students that wish to attend our school.
Your donation to Destiny School allows students to:
- receive an excellent education
- be prepared for the future
- learn in a safe, nurturing, and fun environment
Choose the fund(s) that matters most to you:
Scholarship Fund – provide tuition scholarships to students in need
Building Fund – help expand and build new facilities where we can prepare more students for the future
General Operating Fund – help cover the costs of additional resources for the students, including computers, smartboards, equipment, etc.
- donating in memory/honor of a loved one.
- including Destiny School in your estate planning
- gifting stocks or property to Destiny School
Call our Development office (585-789-1253) to discuss how you can make Destiny a part of your legacy today. You can also send your questions via email to our Development Director at: firstname.lastname@example.org